If you are positive, energetic, and a great multi-tasker, we would love to hear from you! The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, excellent communication & organizational skills and a desire to learn the ropes of the Sports Marketing Industry.
Training received during your internship will be for your own benefit and will be under the close supervision of Blue Sky Sports & Entertainment employees. Said training shall include but not be limited to:
- Coordination of event logistics
- Marketing research
- Drafting business correspondence
- Social media development
- Assistance with administrative tasks
All internships require a minimum of 16 hours per week, except for the winter and summer terms, which requires a minimum of 32 hours per week due to the shortened term.
Ideal candidate qualifications:
- Self-motivated, organized and have the ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize and take initiative
- Above all, a strong work ethic and the desire to learn
A Blue Sky Internship is an unpaid educational experience, and students must earn school credit for their internship. Interns are not necessarily entitled to a job at the conclusion of the internship and Blue Sky Sports & Entertainment holds out no promise of future employment.
Internships are available during:
- Fall Semester: August – December
- Winter Term: December – January
- Spring Semester: January – May
- Summer: May – August
To apply, please email cover letter, resume and availability, including estimated start and end dates, to: